Monday, January 18, 2010

Patent Office Forms Can I Patent My Inventions?

Can I Patent My Inventions? - patent office forms

I went to the Patent Office try to save some of my inventions. I went to enter into the office, and the lady at the reception was a form that needed to be overcome.

She wrote personal information and asked me what I had invented.

I said: "A folding bottle."

She said: "Well, what do you mean?

"A Fottler.

"What's wrong?"

"A folding carton."

"What do you call it?

"A Farton.

She laughed mockingly and said: "These are the names of products and one of them seems to overwhelm a little stupid.

I was so by his comment that the form and took leave the office without even bother to tell him about my wrinkles bucket.

2 comments:

xknyghtm... said...

Folding bucket ...? Folding ... oh i get it. HA HA HA

ryan84 said...

LOL

Post a Comment