Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Should I Use An Antiseptic/anti-plaque Or Anticavity Mouthwash?

Should I use an antiseptic/anti-plaque or Anticavity mouthwash? - act anticavity fluoride rinse

Recently I have noticed that their are 2 kinds of mouthwash, but I'm not sure whether it is better to use. Most are antiseptic / anti remove plaque desigened to fight plaque and bad breath. Most products are anticeptic Listerine. But there is a CARIES PROTECTION. Catering and mouthwash Listerine Total Care CARIES PROTECTION ACT two. I checked the ingreadents active in most of them, and it seems that the antiseptic and are quite different CARIES PROTECTION

1 comment:

Fizzgig said...

The real truth. These products can only contribute to bad breath and fluoride. They do nothing. If you decide to buy one of these products, choose one with fluoride. Fluoride strengthens the teeth. Listerine is one of the best products B and C, but can also kill the germs.

Post a Comment