Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parker Brothers Risk How's The New Version Of Risk?

How's the new version of Risk? - parker brothers risk

http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Brothers-45 ...

I had good things about this version of "Black Ops" is one of the groups at risk and I think that looks like this new updated version. I have eyes in the store a few times, but cut my new arrow. Thu speed you play? Is it as much fun as the classic version?

My friends and I have tried to meet up and play, especially in winter, but the time it takes to play a complete game with three people, prevents that we play very often.

2 comments:

lj1983 said...

with the same rules as the "Black Ops" .. Black Ops is just testing the new rules.

They still play normal risk, or do speed up the use of the new rules, the number of goals in the really nothing, and go much faster.

Reyann J said...

idk i liked the old better?

Post a Comment