Sunday, January 31, 2010

Command And Conquer 3 For Windows 7 Interrupted Windows 7 Or XP For This Computer Setup?

Windows 7 or XP for this computer setup? - command and conquer 3 for windows 7 interrupted

I Win 7 x 64 on my laptop and it works very well for games and everything. My question is more pc:

Pentium 4 3 GHz with Hyper-Threading
2 GB DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4650 Video Card 1GB
250 GB EIDE Hard Drive
Power 430W

I want to play Sims 2 / 3, Warcraft and Command and Conquer 3 in this PC. So I was wondering which operating system give me the best gaming experience possible: Win7 32-bit or Windows XP? I read that Win 7 much better than XP, and even improve the performance will run on XP, but it's been so long since I ate with my PC running XP and is now 7 or Win Vista. My platform game button:
Notebook
Core 2 Duo 2.26 GHz
4 GB DDR3 RAM
320GB 7200rpm SATA HDD
NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS 1GB DDR3
Win 7 x 64 (if Vista)

Sorry, I know the team that I also ask smaller than my main, but a secondary PC, but I want the best gaming performance on it, so Win7 or XP on the old PC? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment