Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank You Letter For A Destination Wedding How Long Does It Take A Letter To Reach Its Destination?

How long does it take a letter to reach its destination? - thank you letter for a destination wedding

OK, so he sent a letter yesterday and the postman comes around lunch time to get it. His journey within a radius of 30 miles ..... How long do you think it'll take to achieve your goal? Do you think there is today? tomorrow? more?

I have the error of franking a letter to my ex .... I regret now ... just want to know whether it is today or tomorrow, call me cussin me lol
Thanks for the help
10 points for the best answer

1 comment:

Maryn said...

Where I live, the local mail usually takes one working day, sometimes two.

My rule is to send complaint letters to write, but not.

Post a Comment