Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Excessive Urination In Women Should I Get Checked For Diabetes?

Should I get checked for diabetes? - excessive urination in women

Signs of diabetes are:
* Frequent urination
* Excessive thirst and hunger
* Weight Loss
* Drainage
* In the series
* Slow healing of wounds and injuries
* Irritability
* Weakness and fatigue
* Drowsiness
* Blurred vision
* Dry mouth
* Dry skin and itching
* Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
* Nausea and severe infections in young women
* Darkening of the skin around the neck or armpits (acanthosis nigricans)

I:
* Frequent urination
* Excessive thirst and hunger
* Irritability
* Weakness and fatigue
* Drowsiness
* Dry mouth

I'm really afraid of needles and the doctor must get my blood in vain and want to go through the pain, and I'm not diabetic.
If you think that inspections should be done anyway, to know me, do not change much when it comes to blood.

-Thanks

1 comment:

zebrafin... said...

My mother thought I had diabetes for some time, then 1 day I was so weak he could not see well, dizziness, etc.., Ect.So brought me to the hospital and I do not know what to check did.When My blood sugar 398! The nearest hospital, the children had diabetes, was full, so I had to fly in a helecopter (he was 12 years old) also one45 minutes (helecopter) without my mother, I fear.
Nights.When I was in ICU for 2 i moved to a normal room, they gave me the needle in my vain. (This happened 2 weeks) before my birthday.

At 12, I know you can do when you piont where their blood sugar level is so high, want piosons your body needs, and intravenous drip in your arm? So, if you are diabetic, you have no choice but eventualy you have to take the needles.

Shooting bymyself do now () in the digestive tract.
The needles are so small, I'm not really (what looks like someone you squeeze).
I use a pencil to make small circles in the stomach, so I know where the needle is in the putting.

Once thethe needle in and out, already! It hurt a little minutes.Or maybe you can put your fingers.

Post a Comment