Friday, December 18, 2009

A Person At Poptropica A Picture How Do I Finish The Entire Island Of Astro Knights On Poptropica?

How do I finish the entire island of Astro Knights on Poptropica? - a person at poptropica a picture

I have this IDEM on this island to date:
Gold coin
Rope
Bag of manure
cosmic symble page
Contact
Museum Brochure
Life Mordred

Well, what should I do? I have a gate between the batteries, but hey told me that this key.

I was in the top of the windmill thing. I click on all the car looked at me and said that it needs energy.

Please help me on the last star I've IDEM Knight! and the places they were!

no answer stupid!

2 comments:

rocky road said...

http://poptropica.wordpress.com/island-help/astro-knights-island/astro-knights-guide/

dfoofnik said...

The answer is that there is a long road ahead of us and it is not easy to have, even if you know how. You can use the roof of the mill, open the rope from the inside, then turn right to the weapons counter-clockwise. Adding fertilizer to the Commission. Use the symbolson the plate in his hand. In the laboratory, pushed a wall of earth and feed the mouse, the owl.
Otherwise, you will find my answer to the following link. (I'm # 2 "How to beat Poptropica Iceland Astro Knights")

Post a Comment