Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rc Titanic For Sale How Can I Hook Up My RC Titanic From AMAX?

How can I hook up my RC Titanic From AMAX? - rc titanic for sale

I have my son, a RC Titanic 1:150) Amax. The boat is great, but do not have any instructions. I email and asked for a schematic, connect some batteries in touch and have something that makes no sense. I have tried to contact him again to clarify what I sent, but without success. Has anyone recommendations for types of batteries used and how they connect to connect. He also mentioned a water pump in the diagram. Please let me know if you can help.

1 comment:

dadragon... said...

I am surprised that there are no instructions on the box because he was not included. I suggest talking to the workshop gave them, apart from a Wal-Mart-type. I would also suggest you take the boat, so they see how it will help some suggestions for the update, you can have things like execution time and the tightness of the electronics (can not really like the water)

I also think it would be a 6-cell battery out of 3000 amps or milli-MAH. The water pump is available in the local R / C shop. If you're lucky or have to go to Hobbytown in the city who come to them, are among the best in the industry for sales, service, and have existed for a long time.

Post a Comment