Friday, February 12, 2010

Nancy Drew And The Wolf Of Icicle Wii Creek Shoveling Off The Pond Nancy Drew-white Wolf Of Icicle Creek Help?

Nancy drew-white wolf of icicle creek help? - nancy drew and the wolf of icicle wii creek shoveling off the pond

I just got the Nancy Drew White Wolf Icicle Creek, whether the Wii, and I can not get into the pond. I have to shovel snow from the pond, but I can break on ice or go Wil, I play for the team, but I never played, I think it is the same thing, but I'm not sure. I know that ice is like Minesweeper, but I can not overcome me, there are suggestions and ways to cheat?

2 comments:

Lisa l said...

I have this game for the Wii for Christmas, and I spent this part. Soo, what is the ice very simple, but every time I start on the ice point shift. They have only a few times, at points before falling to break the ice and fired on. but the sky blue spots that are not near the thin ice. Then in the shadows until it is, there is only one place near the ice was thin, but what I did was start with the basics, where the ice once a blue sky is from there and if a movement in different colors there. then u get all the fields that fill the sky blue touch in parts and then ... I hope I helped a little. ;)

laurenxl... said...

ugh. I have the same problem!
I have the game today.
makes me mad.

I can not understand.
argh.

Post a Comment