Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Long Does Grapefruit Juice Work Do You Believe In "natural" Cures For Medical Problems?

Do you believe in "natural" cures for medical problems? - how long does grapefruit juice work

I ask because I have gallstones (long story that I wrote before, go with me, ok?). So I tried to "cure" of gallstones: 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 / 2 grapefruit juice and juice of 1 lemon (I do not know how it works, so do not ask) does not. I think it is one of the grossest things I had, makes me want to cry and vomit at the same time and I do not know if this will work. I have the "recipe" of the Internet and not a real doctor, but someone who claims that a nurse and a "healthy" (if this is the real person) image on the Internet.

Of course, I read that there are other cures "and want to know:
1) Has anyone else tried this shit, or somethingas, if so, what is it?
2) Did it work?
3) Does anyone really believe that the work (I doubt it really is)?

No comments:

Post a Comment